Get your Facepalms ready, guys. You’re gonna need em on this one:
- The Coalition of African-American Pastors (CAAP) wants the NAACP to know that they’ve got a big problem with their decision to support gay marriage, which they think is “not natural” and “against moral law.”, along with other creepy, religious homophobia rhetoric. I must’ve missed the Thou Shall Only Fight For Straight Black People verse in the Bible.
- In case you haven’t heard, Daniel Tosh compensated for his lack of intelligence and comedic ability at the Laugh Factory by making a gang-rape “joke” aimed at a female audience member then making a bullshit case about “free speech.” Okay–you go exercise your right to free speech and I’ll exercise my right not to give a shit.
- Geraldo Rivera says he was not only “right” about Trayvon Martin’s death being the result of his hoodie, but that the recent Chicago murders occurred due to “thug wear.” Well, Rivera, since you seem to think clothing is such a direct correlation to violence and death, why hasn’t that polyester suit earned a cap in your ass yet?
- Reporter Joe Williams might lose his job because he apparently stated the very obvious fact: Romney feels most comfortable around rich, “white folks” who are like him. For serious? Saying Romney only likes carbon copies of himself is the same thing as saying he has a Hair Gel Fetish. It’s just the truth.
- Speaking of Romney, his senior campaign adviser wants you to know that he’s not really responsible for anything that happened during his stint at Bain Capitol because he “retired retroactively.” Now if only he could lose the GOP primary retroactively…
- And if he doesn’t already have your vote at his point, Romney responded to his getting booed by the NAACP by telling them to “vote for the other guy” (Obama?) if they “want free stuff” (like healthcare?). Does the tax-free dough you got stored up in Cayman Islands count as “free stuff”?
Ever wonder what Rick Perry’s been up too lately? (yeah, me neither) Well it just so happens his new Texan healthcare program is in the works–one that blocks doctors from getting state funds if there is any “possibility” that a woman could terminate her pregnancy with abortion. Ever feel extremely lucky he’s no longer running for President? (yeah, me too).
Until next week rolls around.